Drop-offs will be accepted at the front desk in Berlin and outside of the house in a big white drop box at my home. Please make sure you fill out the attached intake form for EVERY set of taxes you are dropping off so that I can get back to you with questions or issues. Extra copies will be available at the front desk in Berlin as well as inside the drop box for your convenience. Please place only one set of taxes per envelope in the drop box. They are also available inside the drop box cover.
MAIL-IN AND DROP-OFFS ARE ENCOURAGED
If you are going to make an in-person appointment, please note the following:
- NO KIDS. They don’t need to be exposed to a high traffic area as tax season brings, and neither location is equipped to have kids. It’s not personal, but it will take much more time to disinfect between clients if I’m cleaning up sticky prints.
- NO EXTRA people. I only require the actual taxpayer(s) present to sign and pay for the returns.
- Show up on time. Appointments are scheduled for an hour on average… I don’t keep extra time blocked off for a buffer. I do have a small waiting area at both locations, but we try to keep them empty to keep people healthy.
- Schedule for actual returns you are bringing with you. I set this time up specifically for you. By bringing more or less returns, I am either wasting time I could be working with someone else, or I may not have enough time to finish everything you want to be done.
- Be prepared to be flexible. If I’m exposed, I will go into a quarantine period to verify I don’t get anyone else sick. I’ll make sure your taxes get done, but an in-person appointment might need to be rescheduled. I love my clients and I don’t want to lose any of you.
- IF YOU ARE EXPOSED TO COVID-19 please have the respect to me and all the other customers to RESCHEDULE your appointment. I will go above and beyond my normal accommodations to make sure you don’t have to wait months to get back in. I’m beyond flexible and I do that so that we all stay safe and healthy.
Please call and schedule an appointment early so I can make sure I can give you the amount of time and attention you need and deserve. If you wish to drop off, email, or mail your documents to me, I will be happy to give you a call when they get done for you to pick up. I will be available at 8:00 am till at least 6:00 pm every day including weekends. Weekend hours always fill up fast, so if you are available during weekdays, I’m more available, however, I’ll do whatever I can to accommodate your schedules.